Layout of Store

I ordered 10 AR-15 magazines.A few days after placing my order, I got a strange email from them stating that in order to avoid fraud, I had to email them a copy of my state issued ID, as well as a copy of my credit card since they only store the last 4 digits for privacy.

That sounded totally bogus to me, and I am not sending photocopies of the drivers license and credit card through email. They also said if I did not provide this information within 48 hours, they would cancel my order. I called them every day for several days with no answer. I left messages and nobody called me back.

Finally I emailed them asking for more information and never got a response. Eventually the charges to my credit card were reversed but I was never notified that my order was cancelled.

I am really not impressed with this terrible company.Avoid them at all costs!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Botach Tactical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Aafes Exchange or Midwayusa that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Botach Tactical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Botach Tactical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments