Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately.

Everyone online sells this AR stock WITH MAGAZINE, including the manufacturer... except for Botach. They misrepresent by showing a mag in THEIR web picture.

The stock was loose in the envelope. Scratches, mars on it.

I have built a few AR's. Other cheaper stocks come protected in a small box. Botach's just thrown loose without mag.

I will not give them a second chace to screw me.

Stay away from Botach, even if they are less cost. Its a trick!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fab defense gun magazine from Botach Tactical and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Botach Tactical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Botach Tactical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments