Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately.

Everyone online sells this AR stock WITH MAGAZINE, including the manufacturer... except for Botach. They misrepresent by showing a mag in THEIR web picture.

The stock was loose in the envelope. Scratches, mars on it.

I have built a few AR's. Other cheaper stocks come protected in a small box. Botach's just thrown loose without mag.

I will not give them a second chace to screw me.

Stay away from Botach, even if they are less cost. Its a trick!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fab defense gun magazine from Botach Tactical and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Botach Tactical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Botach Tactical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Botach Tactical - Botach will not get my business again!! Botach Tactical "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Partsgeek - Part Geek return Policy Warning Partsgeek "The consumer is going to pay. I ordered part # 113-127-25D (Fuel Pump) for my 1972 VW Beetle. The one in the picture on their web site is the correct..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more