Tinley Park, Illinois

Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately.

Everyone online sells this AR stock WITH MAGAZINE, including the manufacturer... except for Botach. They misrepresent by showing a mag in THEIR web picture.

The stock was loose in the envelope. Scratches, mars on it.

I have built a few AR's. Other cheaper stocks come protected in a small box. Botach's just thrown loose without mag.

I will not give them a second chace to screw me.

Stay away from Botach, even if they are less cost. Its a trick!

Review about: Fab Defense Durvival Buttstock.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fab Defense Gun Magazine
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more LifeWatch USA - Bad product,  burned my skin! LifeWatch USA "I have now had 4 different monitors due to issues with each one in order to attempt to get my 30 day heart monitor complete to rule out cardiac issues..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more