2.4

If there was an option to put zero stars I would. Horrible customer service across the board.

Upon finding my product at a great price I was pleased to see it was in stock. I ordered the product and confirmed my purchase only to be notified several days later that the product was not available in the color I wanted. I said I would take the alternate color hoping that the product would still arrive in time. However, there was still a back order which pushed the arrival date 4-6 weeks back.

Not an issue at this point, I just needed the product by December 15th. But when I asked for an update at both 4 and 6 weeks I was told that no information was available from the vendor each time. Eventually December 15th rolled around and no product. I asked to cancel my order, and seven days later I received an email notifying me that I would be reimbursed.

I am appalled by your impersonal, unprofessional, and unethical business practices. Your business also deprived a deploying US Army Officer of vital equipment needed to fight overseas.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Botach Tactical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Botach Tactical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Botach Tactical and botach tactical shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments