Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order.Its been a month now and I have not heard a word from them.

Last night I sent an email and left a message on their online chat for someone to contact me, which they did not.

Seems their 100% Satisfaction Guarentee is only a logo on their site and thats it!Shame on me though for not looking on the Web for negative reviews on them before placing my order; they are NOT hard to find.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Botach Tactical - No issues!! Botach Tactical "I Placed an order for 12 magpul pmags 30rd 5.56/.223 for $99.99, unbeatable price, and got my items within the week under the free shipping option. The order was placed..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty unit bad customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more