First off the item which I ordered on March 16, 2017 from Botach was not the item shipped to me.The Item I ordered was a rear folding tritium Battle Sight from Troy Ind.

which is one of the more expensive AR sights on the market. The item I received was Troy's (non)folding version of the sight which is over $50 cheaper depending on where it is purchased from. Secondly, I did not notice that it was the non-folding version until April 5th, 2017 a couple weeks later as I was getting ready for a two day shooting trip w/friends. I immediately called the next day speaking w/Anastasia after I realized what I had, which was now only 5 calendar and 3 business days away from my trip which was set for Monday April 10th.

Anastasia quoted company policy which was to send the incorrect item back before they would send out my correct replacement. I made the point that it was also company policy for the shipping clerk to verify the correct item before shipping it out. Anastasia then informed me that she would "in an act of good faith" send the correct item out when she saw that the return tracking # was in transit. I am in the San Diego area of Socal so I knew that if her word was kept that I should receive it either Friday or Saturday.

Well Saturday came and went w/out a package, needless to say that I had to cancel with my friends. I was not very happy as there had not been any other updates given to me after I shipped the wrong item back. Someone in Botach's company located out of Bellflower, Ca. creates the shipping labels then shows package "as shipped" a full day before it is actually shipped and that shipping facility is located in Las Vegas, Nv.

So this company is making it appear that they are shipping items a day before they actually are. I just received the correct item today the 17th of April and they again did the same thing with the shipping info.

To summarize: -Wrong item shipped -Promise of good faith to re-ship when tracking of return showed -Company showing items shipped one day before actual ship date -No updates given for return or correct item being re-shipped Bottom Line: This company has Great prices, but FAILS in all other business aspects!!!!!BUYERS BE VERY AWARE!!!!

Review about: Tactical Parts For Firearms.

2.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Everything except Price / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion