My credit card was compromised 2 days after I placed an order by phone on or about 11 Jan 2010. We rarely use this card, so it looks bad for Botach's ability to protect your privacy.

A female took my call. Do not order by phone. The Botach site says you will be notified if item is not in stock. This is not true!

No answers to my phone phone calls. Their answering machine says you will be called back when rep is available. More like ignored! They provide vague info if you do get an answer via text query they recommend using.

I am flabbergasted. Beware of this company!

Comments

In 2016, I did an online purchase using a brand new credit card. I purchased 2 AK drum mags.

within an hour of the transaction, $1,500 in purchases hit my bank, for cell phone and computer parts.

I sent an email to Biotach , but they never responded. I'm not accusing Botach of the theft.......you decide.

Same thing happened to me around the same time. Mine was a web order I made with them and just 4 days later an unathorized charge to my card for anti-virus software.I had not used that card the previous 6 months for anything. Seems to coincidental.Will never deal with them again.

I am sorry to hear your order didn't go through well.

I would like to help you out. Please email me at dan@botachtactical.net

I saw these reviews after I'd placed an order (yikes!), and was very concerned. BUT my order arrived 4 days later and it was in perfect condition.

I'll use them again.

As good service as I'd found anywhere else. Sorry people seem to have had major problems; they have so much cool stuff on their site!