I found a reference to botach tactical on a firearms forum that I frequent, and it listed a great deal on a vertical foregrip with built-in laser and led light. After navigating to the site and going through a routine checkout process, I received a confirmation email with a link to check the status of my order.

After a week went by with no further updates, I checked the status of my order and discovered that it was "pending review". I emailed the botach service account for information and was told that the unit I had requested was on backorder and would not ship for 1-2 weeks. At this point I looked up reviews for the site (which I wish I had done before placing an order - lesson learned)and decided to cancel the order. I replied via email that I would like my order cancelled, and within a day received a reply that it had been cancelled and any pending authorizations with my bank would be released.

After what I've read in reviews, I'm still keeping a close eye on my bank account online, but I seem to have escaped with nothing lost but my time.

I'm annoyed that they list items on their site that are not in stock since it is quite deceptive. I will not be attempting any more business with this site and recommend others to do the same.

Comments