I read a lot of negative reviews about this store but decided to give it a try because they have some unique items. I ordered a Blackwater knife from BotachTactical.com (Botach) a couple months ago. I also added a couple of low-priced items to my order because those additional items do not increase shipping cost too much. Several days later Botach sent me an email which says that all items were shipped. But it seemed that they did not charge me for the knife. Immediately I know some thing was wrong. A few days later when I got the package the knife was not there.

Botach left out the most important item without letting me know. Otherwise I would have cancelled the entire order because I wouldn’t pay a huge shipping charge for a couple of small items. They altered my order without my permission. DON’T TRUST BOTACH! DON’T BE LURED BY THE LOW PRICE, THEY DON’T HAVE THE STUFF. EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU THEY DO, THEY DON’T.

Review about: Botach Tactical Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Hello.

I am a rep from Botach Tactical and I have read through your complaint.

I would like to be able to help you with this matter as we are committed to rectifying any mistakes made.

please email me brendan@botachtactical.net

If you can let me know your order number, who you spoke to and when It would be much appreciated.

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Kind Regards