This company has the worst customer service ever.Nobody wants to take ownership of your problem and help you.

When you call them expect to feel like you are interrupting their manicure. I placed an order with them and paid for next day because I needed it in a hurry. When I got my package it was short some items. When I called they told me they "FORGOT" some of my stuff.

After I got past that they said they had put it in the mail already.

Well mail was right, I got it 9 days later. The person I spoke to said, well I can transfer you to the warehouse manager. He is the one that sent it.

Never got to talk to him. When I asked for the manager they told me he is not at the store and I could have his address to write him a letter. This company does not deserve to make any money from anyone. I will never use this company again and have told all my fellow Devil Dogs to stay far from them.

I could run a better business from the back of my truck.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Hello.

I am a rep from Botach Tactical and I have read through your complaint.

I would like the chance to rectify the service issue you received

please email me brendan@botachtactical.net

If you can let me know your order number, who you spoke to and when It would be much appreciated.

I hope I can help you.