1- OVER A MONTH NOTHING ARRIVE YET 2- THEY SELL THE LE ( law enforcement guns ) to public and keep the extra discount for them 3- please if you bought any ARX100 from them report it to factory as they to sell it to public and keep LE discount I BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM BY PHONE WITH NO RESPOND FINALLY I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER AND AFTER EXACTLY 10 DAYS THEY SEND THE PACKAGE TO FEDEX LOCATION THE TRACKING NUMBER IS 394711715700555 THEY USE MEDIA MAIL. IT WILL TAKE FOREVER TO BE DELIVERED.

I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY RUNNING BUSINESS LIKE THIS!! AGAIN.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS REVIEW. ''DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE''

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

bkbotach

Dear customer, we're sorry you had to wait longer than you expected for your order to be delivered. We want to reassure you, as well as all our other customers that we pay close attention to whom we sell "Law Enforcement Only" weapons to.

If you feel like we made a mistake, please get in touch with us at (702) 703 5455 so that we can look into this for you. Thank you and have a great day.

Salient

Curious if you got the actual product or it was never received. I purchased an arx100 from them as well and haven't heard anything from them.

I want to cancel my order, but I don't want to get charged the 40% for cancelling. Let me know what you have to say.