Buyer Beware!!!Do Not, (I repeat, DO NOT!!!) order anything from BotachTactical.

This is the worst company that I have ever dealt with in my life. I placed an order for a pair of boots for my husband and I have yet to receive them. The sad thing is that my husband is a lineman for an electrical company that has been sent to Louisiana to help return power to customers without any power. He really needed a good pair of boots to wear while gone.

This company told me that they would search for the tracking number in a box and call me back with it so that I could try to figure out where the boots are.

Excuse Me, Isn't that their job?

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Hello.

I am a rep from Botach Tactical and I have read through your complaint.

I would like to be able to help you with this matter as we are committed to rectifying any mistakes made.

please email me brendan@botachtactical.net

If you can let me know your order number, who you spoke to and when It would be much appreciated.

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Kind Regards

Brendan

Botach Tactical

SERIOUSLY ALL YOU GUYS ARE TOTAL ***...FOR SOMEONE TO WASTE THEIR *** TIME TO BUILD A SITE TO COMPLAIN ON ANOTHER SITE ISNT THAT *** SERIOUS!!! GET A *** LIFE...INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING AND WASTING TIME BLOGING ABOUT THE *** WONT YOU SPEND THE TIME LOOKING FOR THE *** YOU DIDNT GET FROM ANOTHER SITE..INSTEAD OF *** ABOUT THE *** THAT YOU DIDNT GET!!!! *** RETARTED ***!!!!