I drove to their retail office, it gives an address but doesn't say closed to public, LE and AF only until you drive there. Placed order, got confirmation, but 2 weeks later, no delivery.

Sent inquiry, got no reply to emails, nothing. I am less than 30 miles from shop, I have not had worse service from anybody, ever. This company has bad reviews, which I should have researched, but didn't to my dismay. This group is unresponsive and unprofessional, and won't get any positive feedback from me.

Do yourself a favor and buy from a reputable dealer. Forget BoHack.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Hello.

I am a rep from Botach Tactical and I have read through your complaint.

I would like to be able to help you with this matter as we are committed to rectifying any mistakes made.

please email me brendan@botachtactical.net

If you can let me know your order number, who you spoke to and when It would be much appreciated.

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Kind Regards

Brendan

Botach Tactical

Hello.

I am a rep from Botach Tactical and I have read through your complaint.

please email me brendan@botachtactical.net

I hope we can resolve this issue.

Kind Regards