Tampa, Florida

I Placed an order for 12 magpul pmags 30rd 5.56/.223 for $99.99, unbeatable price, and got my items within the week under the free shipping option.The order was placed on a Saturday and I received it the following Saturday.

Estimated shipping was 3-10 days. Everything worked out great despite all the negative reviews, I would shop with botach again. I think all their problems are of the past and have been solved for 2014, now a non issue.

Thanks botach!I will tell as many people as possible that I had a good experience and I am sorry for all those who did not.

Review about: Positive Experience.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss On time delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Botach Tactical Fab Defense Gunstock Review from Tinley Park, Illinois Botach Tactical "Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately. Everyone online..." Read more Botach Tactical - Botach will not get my business again!! Botach Tactical "Botach took my order, screwed me on shipping charges, immediately charged my credit card, and then shorted me on 1/3 of my order. Its been a month now and I..." Read more Michael Kors - MK  handbag... *** no!! Michael Kors "My experience with Michael Kors has been a nightmare... one of the links that attaches the handle to the bag slips out and my bag falls off my shoulder constantly..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Truebill Inc - Truebill.com Scam Truebill Inc "The main reason why I downloaded this app was to cancel unwanted subscriptions. After a month of "canceling" the subscriptions, I was still being billed out by the companies! I..." Read more Resume Now - They Stoled money from my bank account also Resume Now "They first charged me $1.95 for 1 time use for resume builder and i told them i do not want to be a member and they charged me 2 more..." Read more