Botach Tactical - Review in Shopping category from Tinley Park, Illinois
Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately.
Everyone online sells this AR stock WITH MAGAZINE, including the manufacturer... except for Botach. They misrepresent by showing a mag in THEIR web picture.
The stock was loose in the envelope. Scratches, mars on it.
I have built a few AR's. Other cheaper stocks come protected in a small box. Botach's just thrown loose without mag.
I will not give them a second chace to screw me.
Stay away from Botach, even if they are less cost. Its a trick!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Fab Defense Durvival Buttstock
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered a mobile phone worth Php 5,499.00 last May 22, I paid it with my smartmoney debit card. After a few hours, customer service called me to verify the..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- " of Tinley, Illinois. The purchase price online stated $7489.00. My husband asked to make an all cash purchase of $6000. The salesman by the name of James Maxey said..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."