On June 10 or June 11, 2010 we on line ordered ten Two Way Radio portable batteries, model, ICOM BP210N, the charge was posted on our bank on line statement, we waited 5 days, more than enough time for a L.A.to Oregon shipment, then started questioning UPS who told us to contact seller.

We have sent 5 Emails to Botach Tactical asking about our batteries with NOT ONE responce, the 1st one is over 10 days old. (2nd Email said "just testing" responded in 8 minutes..

We still have NO batteries, A waiting customer, and no Email response.We will of course be seeking a new supplier, this one clearly doesnt understand customer service.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

botach called to apologize, said they will fix the problem

I had a question on the cut of the matterhorn 1800's.I have a long, narrow foot(12-13), but you only have a 12M&W and a 13W.

I prefer a 13M/N.

Just wanted to know how they are cut, and if they run big/small/or actual size.Please help me.

Mitch

botachtactical

Hello,

My name is Dan, I am a rep at Botach Tactical

I am posting here to let everyone know that I am eager and willing to help any current or potential customer.

Please direct all questions concerning pending orders, past orders, inventory check, etc

dan@botachtactical.net