Nearly the same thing happened to me on 9 February with a little kinder twist although the same negative results.It's a shame the first order was the death knell for future dealings with them.

I ordered items on 4 February 2011, they put a hold on the funds on my cc immediately, one, two, three, four, five...days later. Still no update online nor did I receive an email stating there was a delay or it was in process. I called, no call back, emailed, no email back so I chatted online and told them to cancel they asked why and I told them I wasn't comfortable with the process so far and that I was hoping to get it by this weekend for a match. They've just experienced the first and the last order from me.

Sad though...I spoke with them at the shot show and they seemed pretty eager to get my business.

Since I also order for several other individuals they've potentially lost a couple of grand in business this year.Oh well...Midway USA here I come!

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Sears Auto Center - Seras ruined my car Sears Auto Center "I brought my cadillac seville to them for air-conditioning. I finally got it way after they were tecnically closed . I paid $1,080 and got in my car and drove..." Read more Metropcs - Double charging card for payments Metropcs "I paid my bill for metro pcs on october 13, 2017 for 53 dollars. The very next day i checked my bank account and metro had charged me double for..." Read more GUESS NEVER MORE: new purse peeling!!! Guess "I purchase this purse in Las Vegas, ins a Guess store. After 2 years, carefully kept in the given bag, I used this purse only 2 times!! When I open:..." Read more Buffalo General Medical Center - Burned my husbands arm and could care less just another day at The BGH Buffalo General Medical Center " Dear Mrs. Brownsey this letter is in response to your Letter sent to me on February 11, 2016 sorry it took so long to respond but after all yours..." Read more