North Branford, Connecticut

On 02/20/2011, Botach Tactical took my order and never told me it was shipped, never said it was back-ordered, and never told me it was cancelled.They advertise an immense array of products at great prices and then don't deliver them.

When you try to reach them, they are never online for the live chat, no one answers the phone, and they don't return your messages.I recommend staying away from them and if you do have any negative dealings, call and report them to your Attorney General and every consumer agency you can find.

Had an Experience with Botach Tactical?

Comments

Michael Kors - Injuries and more! Michael Kors "I was walking out of a lunch meeting with family yesterday and as I crossed the street I somehow tripped on nothing and hit the ground. I was embarrassed and..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Botach Tactical Fab Defense Gunstock Review from Tinley Park, Illinois Botach Tactical "Botach either sells Chinese knockoff parts or they open the boxes of parts and steal components that are a kit ( together), and sell the parts they steal separately. Everyone online..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Gekks - $20 out the window Gekks "I have very blister prone feet and bought Gekks to wear with some work shoes (I'm a server and am on my feet between 6-12 hours per shift). The ballet..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more